What I Learned From the Pandemic
Wednesday, January 25, 2023, 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
One of the things that came out of conversations among the elders toward the end of 2022 was interest in offering an opportunity for people to share what they have learned – about themselves, others, etc... – from living through the Covid pandemic. Granted, Covid is still very much with us, and yet, after nearly two years of living with it, we have more perspective on all things Covid-related than we did a year or more ago. To that end, Pastors Vicky and Michael will host two (2) opportunities to gather with others - “small-group style” – and share our responses to the statement “What I Learned From the Pandemic.”
Both dates will follow the same program so you need not attend both. Here are the details:
- Wednesday 1/25 and Monday 1/30
- 5:30 p.m. each night (we are reserving a maximum of 90 minutes for these events, though one or both may not take that whole time)
- Place TBA (though it will be at the church)
- Nursery will be available for small children (this is less “family event” than a “parent” one)
- RSVP is encouraged (though not necessary; it simply helps us prepare).
- Here are the two (2) questions that will guide our time together:
o How did you find yourself growing in unexpected and positive ways due to the pandemic?
o What were the biggest challenges to you (and/or those closest to you)?
Our goal in coming together for these conversations is to gain a deeper understanding about how the pandemic has affected each of us and how we can support one another moving forward.