When: Sunday mornings at 9:00 a.m.
Where: Great Hall
We began our contemporary worship service in October 2016 and have been growing ever since.
- Our hospitality table provides plenty of refreshment and information about our programming.
- Our attire is informal and casual, and our attitude is reverent
- Our worship is led by a praise band, which offers 20 minutes of spirit-filled music
- Our messages are rooted in solid, biblical teaching but delivered in a conversational way
- Our Time for Meditation after the message invites people to use our prayer chalkboards and engage our meditation table, which includes candles, a prayer box, and clutching crosses.
- Our communion meal is something we celebrate every week and everyone is invited (you do not need to be a member to attend).